Author Archive: DRieger
The Freedom From Religion Foundation Metropolitan Chicago Chapter (FFRFMCC) is the Chicago chapter of the national Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF), based in Madison, Wisconsin.
Our basic mission is:
1) To support the mission of the FFRF at the local level:
- Promote and uphold the constitutional principle of separation of state and church
- Educate the public on matters relating to non-theism
2) To perform the following:
- Act as a social organization for freethinkers to meet, gather and converse with other like-minded individuals
- Coordinate community service and charity work and create partnerships with secular-based charitable organizations/foundations
- Community outreach to increase membership of the national FFRF
- Work to encourage atheists, agnostics and skeptics to be open about their non-belief
To see exactly and completely what we are about, go to the Charter page.
To see what changes we have made to our website recently, go to the About section – Website Updates.
If you have any comments or suggestions, email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest.