Be a member of your local chapter
- Your dues fund cultural events and our work to keep church and state separate
- Vote on our volunteer board members
- Be in the know: Receive a special quarterly e-newsletter to keep you updated on your community and how you can get involved
- Receive discounts on social events
To become a member of the Freedom From Religion Foundation Metropolitan Chicago Chapter (FFRFMCC) you must first be a member of the national organization Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF).
Please join the FFRF at www.ffrf.org before applying for membership of the FFRFMCC.
Please note that although we are a non-profit organization, we are not registered under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Therefore, your membership dues are not considered to be tax exempt.
FFRFMCC dues are:
- Individual Annual Membership – $15.00 (Eligible for One Vote)
- Household Annual Membership – $20.00 (Eligible for Two Votes)
- Student Annual Membership – $5.00 (Eligible for One Vote)
- Individual Lifetime Membership – $200.00 (Eligible for One Vote)
- Household Lifetime Membership – $250.00 (Eligible for Two Votes)
Household memberships consist of up to two adults and any number of their children under the age of 21.
Annual memberships run from January 1 to December 31.
To join FFRFMCC via PayPal, please click the Donate button below.
To join FFRFMCC via mail, send your name(s), address(es) and check (with FFRFMCC as the payee) to FFRF Metropolitan Chicago Chapter, P.O. Box 480283, Niles, IL 60714.