To become a member of the Freedom From Religion Foundation Metropolitan Chicago Chapter (FFRFMCC) you must first be a member of the national organization Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF).
Please join the FFRF at www.ffrf.org before applying for membership of the FFRFMCC.
Please note that although we are a non-profit organization, we are not registered under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Therefore, your membership dues are not considered to be tax exempt.
FFRFMCC dues are:
- Individual Annual Membership – $15.00 (Eligible for One Vote)
- Household Annual Membership – $20.00 (Eligible for Two Votes)
- Student Annual Membership – $5.00 (Eligible for One Vote)
- Individual Lifetime Membership – $200.00 (Eligible for One Vote)
- Household Lifetime Membership – $250.00 (Eligible for Two Votes)
Household memberships consist of up to two adults and any number of their children under the age of 21.
Annual memberships run from January 1 to December 31.
In addition to voting eligibility, members will receive a quarterly newsletter and discounts to social events.
To join FFRFMCC via PayPal, please click the Donate button below.
To join FFRFMCC by mail, send your name(s), address(es) and check (with FFRFMCC as the payee) to FFRF Metropolitan Chicago Chapter, P.O. Box 480283, Niles, IL 60714.
To join FFRFMCC by cash payment, please attend the next chapter meeting (see the Calendar of Events.)